Thursday, February 17, 2011

The Beantown Bloggery: Presale: Rihanna & Cee Lo Green @ TD Garden - 7/24

I saw Rihanna perform a couple of years ago when she opened for Jay-Z and Mary J. Blige. That was a great concert. It's actually been a while since I've been to a concert - going thru a little bit of concert withdrawal. The last one I went to was the Kings of Leon. Although if I had to choose one of the two, I think I'd prefer to go see Lil Wayne & Nicki Minaj versus Rihanna & Cee Lo.

For those of you who disagree. The presale for Rihanna's "Loud Tour 2011" with Cee Lo Green starts today at 10am EST.

Rihanna Loud Tour 2011
with Cee Lo Green

Sunday, July 24
TD Garden

Presale starts: Thu, Feb 17 at 10am
Presale ends: Thu, Feb 17 at 10pm
Use Password: keys
Public Onsale: Fri, Feb 18 at 11am

Click (here) to get tickets.

Posted via email from In My Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment