Tuesday, May 31, 2011

LIMITLESS Marketing Product: NZT Clear Pills

You’ve seen the viral video where Bradley Cooper explained how NZT Clear pill can change your life but then the faux commercial takes a turn for the disturbing when you heard the long explanation of its side effcts. Today, I received in the mail, NZT clear pills. It’s studio marketing strategy, just like how received a bunch of stuff from Overture Films promoting Let Me In a while ago.
The envelope contains the pills (which I think are actually candies, but I haven’t tried them yet), a USB flash drive containing that same viral video, and last but not least, a letter addressed to me, telling me what kind of advantages I could get just by allowing clear pills to help me unlock 100% of my brain’s full potential. Pretty neat huh?! If only those pills were real…

Posted via email from In My Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment