Thursday, February 14, 2013

The Transient Spirit


Title: Transient Spirit

Another of my favorite pieces. Not the initial design I had it mind (actually the 5th concept). I stumbled upon this final piece after rotating the image and realizing it looks much better upside down.

I can't say exactly what this represents. It could be a transition from the past,present,future; it could be an exchange between two bodies, planets or a female and a male, etc. But what it really is, is what you perceive it to be. Your perception is part of the art!

I wanted to experiment with 3D holographic imagery illusion effect between foreground and background. Also I wanted to have a realistic lightening and reflection effect, which was kind of difficult using just a 2D program.

Hidden Features: - It is actually a dual image (could be read upside down...and also sideways) =]

No comments:

Post a Comment