Friday, March 4, 2011

EPIC FAIL: Kim Kardashian's New Single Gets The Most "Dislikes" I've Ever Seen On Youtube!

Youtube_-_kim_kardashian_-_jam_turn_it_up_official_single_1299216342856

I've never seen so many Dislikes before on one video.. That's until I listened to the first 10 seconds of the song and hit the "Dislike" button. The comments are wicked hilarious. I mean... the comments are more entertaining that the damn song.

Comment 1: Turn it off!
Comment 2: What the fuck I can't Masturnate to this!
Comment 3: Who the hell pissed off God??
Comment 4: I've produced farts that sound better than this.
Comment 5: This Sucks!!!!.. Kim I got nothin against u, but please dont sing.. dont do this to us.. I rather listen to myself singin, and trust me, I suck too!
Comment 6: lol I flagged it for animal abuse
Comment 7: All of a sudden, I miss Paris Hilton.

via triggercell.com

Posted via email from In My Opinion

No comments:

Post a Comment